Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gifts for Maids or Matrons

 This weekend I was shopping for Mom and  found a enormous collection of Vera Bradley goodies at a adorable little shop called Prairie Fire in Galloway, NJ. It got me thinking about gifts for my ladies. So obviously my girls will be in yellow, pictures to come I promise. Because me and the soon to be Mr. are paying for the whole wedding, soup to nuts, we are budgeting everything early While Vera is not particularly my thing, my ladies all love her and her prints are fun and summery. Her totes make great gifts and last forever but, alas, they are too pricey. But, while traipsing around on verabradley.com I discovered these cute clutches. Not only are they the perfect size and great for summer nights out they will match our dresses and can be used that day! These two fit perfectly with my color combo. 

Perfect right?

1 comment: