Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Original Yellow Inspiration




Well, the topic is slightly misleading. I have ALWAYS loved yellow. It is bright. It is vibrant. It shouts sunshine and summer. It is modern yet classic, oh I could go on and on. But, oddly this "celebrity " wedding was the one that inspired my yellow wedding dreams. Not realizing I could even have such  joyous, stylish colors in my wedding palette, I conceded to one day having some boring bluish b-maids. But one Sunday while vegging out on the couch, I stumbled upon Bill Rancic and Giuliana dePandi's wedding special on the E! Channel. While both "celebs" are pretty vapid , their wedding was gorgeous. Married in a small chapel in the picturesque (and very yellow) Italian island Capri, the couple marched in the streets to their outdoor reception overlooking the water. She was flanked by her ladies in yellow-bright whimsical yellow Oscar De La Renta gowns. The whole wedding was so fresh, sexy, classic, and romantic and I was totally inspired.



Oh and the lovely couple


No comments:

Post a Comment