Wednesday, June 3, 2009

When you Get Swine Flu Make Lemonade


So I have been off all week due to an unfortunate swine flu outbreak at my school. Really. Although I wish a speedy recovery to all my sick students, I felt fit as a fiddle and used the extra time to squeeze in some wedding planning. I stopped by a local dress shop in my Brooklyn neighborhood that carries a small line of bridesmaid dresses and I found this fun flirty fifty's frock by Lynn Lugo.  Although, I already have dresses in mind in a very different style, I couldn't help but share this with you all. It screams 1950's housewife out on the town on a hot summer night. The yellow is called lemonade dupioni - how perfect is that! It also let me imagine a totally different wedding palette and style. I love my colors and my clean, modern plans - but its fun to try on another wedding- just for a minute. Have you ever day dreamed about a wedding palette totally different than the one you chose?

No comments:

Post a Comment