Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Procrasitinating Bride

Wedding Planning 10 months away seems easier than it is for an indecisive procrastinator like myself. A lenghty engagement for most brides means lots of time to research vendors and weight your options. Unfortunately for me a lengthy engagement means:

1. Too many options

2. No scary deadline that forces me to make a decision

For example, we have now met with 4 photographers. 3 of the photographers I truly loved and offer competive packages in our price range. Why haven't I just picked one and crossed on big planning piece off the list- I can't decide and I keep thinking -

" I have time before I HAVE to decide. "

My Fiance thinks perhaps the problem may run deeper. When I asked him yesterday if he wanted to send two of our potential photographer's galleries to some he trusts to look at photos he said, "I trust us". Maybe he's got it right. Perhaps I just don't trust myself enough yet in the wedding planning process to make the important decisions. To be fair - this is my first wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment