Monday, August 31, 2009

Ribbons Matter


I now have another item to add to my list of "things I never thought I would have such a strong opinion on". Its funny how weddings make you care about so many little previous unnoticed things! I have heard through the "blog-vine" that you could find beautiful vintage style ribbon in different Etsy shops. I always assumed I would pop in to Michaels or a crafting store and pick up any old thing, but once you see the vintage ribbon....swoon. Here's some of my favorites:


wildheart515

These would be gorgeous tied around little favor bottles like these




Or gauzy soft ribbon to tie around bouquets and vases:

Assorted ribbons!


Stripped Ribbons


ScapwithStyle

perfect for recreating this beauty

I love, love, love when I find new things that really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment