Monday, November 30, 2009

E-Pics


As promised I will reveal out STD options. But first a little background. Shortly after our engagement I began to look at photographers for engagement photos. I wasn't even sure what people did with engagement photos, I just knew I wanted them. On a whim I searched craigslist and stumbled upon a fortuitous posting.A photographer looking to expand her portfolio was looking for a fun-loving couple to photograph for FREE. I replied immediately and figure best case scenario we would have great pictures, worse case scenario we would get a dress rehearsal for our engagement pictures. Turns out it was the best case. We were lucky enough to work with lovely Amber Knowles. On one lovely April day we got up super early headed over to ...where else.. the Brooklyn Bridge. I decided I didn't want to be too dressed up so I went with a simple yellow Jcrew dress and blue cardigan. I let the fiance choose his own attire but told him to pick a blue shirt. Overall I was pretty happy with our look. So without further ado... a sample of our E-pics.















Thanks again to the wonderful Amber Knowles. One of these lovely photos has become our Save the Date. Any guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment