Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Target-ed Gift Giving




I love Target. This is no secret. As a city slicker, I use to love to travel to the 'burbs purely so I could go to Target. I love their low prices and trendy gear. I love filling my cart with a bra, black dress pants, macaroni and cheese, body wash, and a Happy Third Birthday Card. It is convient, fast and a good value. We have ( and still are) considered registering at Target for a few items if our registry grows slim. At our wonderful engagement party a couple of family members gifted us with Target gift cards and Bank gift cards. Somehow, I managed to not blow them on fun un-wedding related products. Good thing too because today I discovered this part of the Target Website. I had no idea they offered wedding planning products.

Holy Cow- a whole new reason to love!

Look at these adorable boxes for bridesmaids and groomsmen gifts:


Adorable bags


Lots and lots of candles for my candlepieces


Table Numbers


and.....THESE!!

Love it!! I haven't decided just want to get yet, but it is so exciting to know they have low price, high quality goods for weddings too.

No comments:

Post a Comment