Monday, September 14, 2009

Meeting J

Today I had my Jcrew appointment at the "i do" desk. My main goal was to get an up close and personal look at the fabrics, quality, and cuts of some the dresses I have been looking at online. Overall, I have to say it was a very successful visit. I still feel confidant that I will chose Jcrew for my girl's dresses, but will make some slight adjustment to my plans :

1. I will not choose Light Chartreuse.

It is WAY more green that you would imagine. Think highlighter. Luckily, I will not even have the option to select this hue, it is discontinued. Thank goodness I did not go through with my plan of buying all the dresses on sale for my girls.

2. I will add this pretty lady to the three choices:

I originally thought it would look out of place with my other structured choices, but in person it was much less "flowy" . Plus it is super duper flattering.



3. This girl is one hot shorty:

I mean it. I'm 5'2" and this dress fell above my knee. Don't even ask what it looked like on my 5'10" maid of honor. This is part of the reason I am adding Serena to this mix.


4. Cotton Cady , pronouced ca-dee, is the perfect light weight material for the summer.


All in all a lovely visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment