Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two Birds


Have you ever heard of Two Birds ? Its a bridesmaid dress company that makes one size fits all dresses in a variety of colors that can be worn in 15 different ways. A good friend as chosen them for her maids and had nothing but great things to say about them. Their yellow is called "butter yellow"- a little light for me. Here's the basic dress:




Here's some of the different ways to wear them:



Although I am hoping to be a JCrew Bride , I am keeping my options open. I have my JCrew bridal appointment next Monday . I have this overwhelming fear that I will hate all of the JCrew dresses and have to start from scratch. If this is the case, I would definitely consider two birds. Did you have a back up plan? What do you make of the one size fits all ?

3 comments:

  1. That's a great concept! I'd never heard of them...but I'll keep that in mind the next time I need a new dress...it would be like getting a closet full of dresses in one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya!
    I'm scouring for brides blogging and planning a wedding in NYC! Check out my blog post about the "convertible" dress.
    http://bridezillachink.blogspot.com/2009/10/bridesmaids-beauties-2-convertible.html
    They are more affordable options. :)

    ReplyDelete