Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dessy Up

If you can't tell from my title - I ditched Jcrew and got Dessy -ed Up. The Dessy Group that is. After abandoning my JCrew dreams I had some serious searching to do. I look everywhere- but need dresses to meet the following criteria:
  • Inexpensive- under $200
  • Modern and tea length
  • several different styles all in one fabulous yellow shade

It was a pretty exhaustive search and I was nearly settled on Simple Silhouettes but in the end their prices were too high. Although I wasn't paying for each dress it was important were low. Economic time are tough in this city and I really didn't want my wedding to be a crushing financial burden. So, I finally stumbled upon The Dessy Group, a company that includes many brands such as Lela Rose, Alfred Sung, and After Six. I narrowed it down to five dresses and told my ladies to try them all on and I would pick the top three. So without further ado ...the top three dresses:



And just because I love her and she is special, my maid of honor gets her very own style:


All styles are in Peau de Soie in a yellow called Mango! I think they are fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. Looove the maid of honor dress!! It's such a classic style!

    ReplyDelete