Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm Back!

I am back! Not quite sure why I stopped blogging, but I think it had something to do with being crazy, insanely busy at work and coming home a collapsing in a big heap on my couch. But, in the midst of the exhaustion I have been busy at work planning my wedding! SO many things are falling into place and I have recently been feeling sad that I no longer had a place to share it all. I missed coming home and typing away and finding just the right pics. The ironic part about it is- most of my posts up until this point were just ideas! Now,I have actual concrete decisions and elements in place and I can't wait to share it all. I figured after taking a three month break- I would have no more followers and should stop considering it "my wedding blog". But- when I started this adventure into the blogsphere I had no followers and I did it just for me- do that's where I will start from again. I DO have lots to share including:

Bridesmaid dresses
SHOES SHOES SHOES
Veils, hairpieces and more
Hair and Make up Trials
and

INVITES!!!

Can't wait to start this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment