Monday, April 12, 2010

Trial Run



Over the Easter break I went for my first hair and make up trial. I have blogged in the past about my fear of wedding hair - but in the end it wasn't that scary at all. I tried somewhere totally new so I wouldn't have any " I am scared of my stylist" pressure. I brought a ton of photos for hair and make up and had a consultation first. Here's the photos I brought for hair:


As you can see I was looking for a low bun with loose curls. Here are the make- up inspiration pics:
I was really just looking for a golden , natural look. I was pretty happy with the outcome. The stylist tried styling my hair naturally and with a curling iron. Suprisingly , I actually liked the curling iron look better. It was more polished and softer than my natural curls.





Please ignore the odd "blue steel" look on my face. I wasn't IN LOVE with it, but I thought it was a really good start. I may try one more place before I settle here. If I do go with this place I want
- more volume on top of my head
- less face make up
- golden tones on my eyes

I am also now re-considering a silken flower rather than a headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment