Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just A Little Pink






I am not wild about pink. I think I have made that abundantly clear. But pink has a place at a wedding- my nails. I have been on a active routine to get my nails healthy and a long for the wedding to avoid the arylic look:

Scary.

My routine consists of :
  • vitamin e lotion everyday
  • lots of water
  • cheapy maincures every 2 weeks
  • Nutra nail with green tea extract everyday

  • and NO biting

So far I have been pretty happy with the results. My nails are longer and stronger then they have ever been. I just have to keep it up until June. I have been thinking about polish colors. Here is ESSIES "wedding line"


I don't like the idea of white or beige but these were pretty pinks from the line:


But I am also not opposed to something a little brighter and more joyful. Like Tart Deco
Also endorsed by Oprah. That means it has to be good.

I could also go with my old standby Peach Daquiri


What do you think. Pale pink or bright coral?

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Is the top one Madamoiselle? That's usually my go-to color. Love the coral too though. I love Essie's "Gardenia" in the summer. I'm usually a stickler for matching toes & hands but how about coral on your toes & pink on your fingers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea!

    I think the top is called petal pink

    ReplyDelete